Machine Learning Engineer
Important Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for further discussion
As a machine learning engineer, you will work on the ML models powering our AI platform in collaboration with the rest of the team. You will be involved in all stages of the software lifecycle: collecting training data, analyse the same, design and deploy the training models.
Our platform allows users to train NLP based learning models to identify user intent from the master intent repository based on a query entered by the user in the bot. As a machine learning engineer, you will conduct experiments to explore various architecture / training strategy / pre and post-processing methods to improve the intent identification system and work on a host of other NLP/ML problems.
1. Collect and study existing bot intent training data and get insights of the same.
2. Study existing NLP based intent identification models and try to improve the same with tuning parameters to reduce false positives.
3. Conduct research to advance the state of the art in deep learning and provide technical solutions at scale for real world challenges in various scenarios.
4. Apply ML algorithms/models to support research on natural language processing and recommender systems that power up the products.
1. An undergraduate degree in Computer Science with proficiency in Mathematics, Natural Language Processing or related field.
2. A background in independent research.
3. Some experience in experimental design.
4. Experience building machine learning applications using numerical and/or text data.
5. Solid understanding of machine learning and statistics fundamentals.
6. Ability to transform “raw” data to conform to the assumptions of a machine learning algorithm.
7. Strong proficiency in Python as well as the numerical libraries such as Scikit-Learn, Pandas, NumPy, and SciPy.
8. Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to other members of the team
1. Get a chance to shape your career in one of the fastest-growing spaces - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and other new-age technologies.
2. Get a chance to work with some of the largest enterprise clients like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc. and understand their business model and operations.
3. Best of both worlds - Work experience of a startup and branding of Fortune 500 companies!
Work location: Work from home due to Covid. After the pandemic subsides, the work location would be Powai, Mumbai.
CTC: Rs. 4.5 - Rs. 7.0 lakhs per annum